Anyone off to Creamfields this weekend?

Going up on Friday morning with Toff. 3rd year running, excited is an understatement

..Just wish they could put a better show on with the DNB lineups but can't complain massively because there's plenty of other festivals and nights out for that I suppose!

let me know your thought dude i might put it on my agenda next year :-)

Pretty sure its gonna be good haha!

Going up on Friday morning with Toff. 3rd year running, excited is an understatement

..Just wish they could put a better show on with the DNB lineups but can't complain massively because there's plenty of other festivals and nights out for that I suppose!

Good stuff! Yeah its not hugely swayed towards dnb really is it..

Its Above & Beyond and Armin Van Buuren im looking forward to seeing the most, few trance classics and i'll spunk myself.

I'm not doing Creamfields, but SW4 in Clapham instead. I'll get up to Creamfields one year!

Just checked that out! Lineup for that looks really good. Few guys from the Anjunabeats label there :)

Bit of a trek down for me though haha.

I go to Coloursfest and EH1 every year which are a bit more local 8)

• 11 months later...

You wont be missing much on the Thursday anyway by the looks.

We've a massive 4 bedroom room tent so thats about as much luxury needed haha.

Aww, the clashing between the acts will be tough..

Armin Van, Above & Beyond, Eric Prydz, Fatboy Slim. For defo!!

I'm not actually going to this one but for me the 2 that stand out the most are Andrew Bayer and Eli and fur , though cannot fault above and beyond they do excellent live sets ,not fussed on Armin lost his edge after 2010 went to commercial , but there's no doubt that's a great weekend line up

I'm not actually going to this one but for me the 2 that stand out the most are Andrew Bayer and Eli and fur , though cannot fault above and beyond they do excellent live sets ,not fussed on Armin lost his edge after 2010 went to commercial , but there's no doubt

that's a great weekend line up

Pretty much anyone on the Anjunabeats label under Above & Beyond is defo a shout. Wish they would go back to the Oceanlab days though. Im with you on Armin, hes not as good as he once he plays.. 'In and out of love' too good.

Wish I was going this year! Saturday and Sunday look class!

Hot since 82, Eats everything, Sven Vath,Patrick Topping, Adam Beyer, Alan Fitzpatrick and Kolsch all deadly!

Bloody jealous!!

All good shouts! I mind seeing Sven Vath in the slam tent at T in 2010, was ace 8)

Pretty much anyone on the Anjunabeats label under Above & Beyond is defo a shout. Wish they would go back to the Oceanlab days though. Im with you on Armin, hes not as good as he once he plays.. 'In and out of love' too good.

Defiantly sirens of the sea remixed album still gets played in my household a lot