JAE attendees please read.

Getting this out there early. While I have time to sit and write this out.

We don't ask much of people at JAE, but we do ask that if your there Thursday for opening or Sunday morning that you pitch in and help with the building/dismantling of the marquee to make it light work.

We will be putting at bit of BBQ food on like last year but we will be doing it Friday and Saturday nights this year. If anyone wishes to chuck anything else in the BBQ pot feel free.

JAE awards will be announced Saturday night just before the BBQ, feel free to vote at any time, otherwise I'll be nagging people to vote Saturday afternoon. Slips and ballot box will be in the marquee.

For those who don't already have it my mobile number is 07970602466 if anyone needs me over the weekend.

For those who haven't read them before the club show rules are here....

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/32988-club-terms-and-conditions-for-show-attendance-the-rules/?view=getnewpost

That's it for now, hope you all enjoy the show.

See you all there.

Rob.

Edited by rob_bower

I'll be there around 18:00-19:00 on the Thursday :) Happy to help with whatever is needed.

Always late to the party :p We should be set up and rocking dude, just turn up, sort your shit and get drinking