• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG-20170513-WA0016_zpsqsdn1r0h.jpg

Gearbox strip down for full bearings few gears and syncros....just waiting for parts to arrive from Japan this week

20170520_163837_zpscourffcz.jpg

Gave it a quick buzz over the other night and will get it painted before it goes back in

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta love a good clean gearbox. How do you find the under brace dude?

Yeah it's clean as at the moment. Yeah H brace is good, I've run with one for some time now and makes a difference..does end up scraping when B road bashing

Please please please put a video up of you driving it with the screamer, i have the same kit ordered and should be with me in a few weeks from the wepr guys. get back to me on that one :D

only just seen this. There's loads on my Instagram @turbotarquin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

20170712_103356_zpsuyzjbbti.jpg

Took the car to Lydden Hill for an all day track day Wednesday. First time it's ever been on track and it didn't miss a beat so happy with it. x6 20min hard sessions apart from the super wet first one ! It's amazing what these cars can do up against cars on paper that you think are quick. Killed the pads but suppose that was expected

I keep getting my images blocked for not having P500 Photobucket which is $399 !! What's this 3rd party imagine sharing all about ? How is everyone uploading pics now ?

Pb have basically fucked the internet up lol.

If on a phone id reccomend tapatalk, direct from phone uploads and very similar to the likes of facebook. Only takes a short while to get used to it and its a hub for loads of forums in one place.

If on a laptop then imgur or tinypic still allow 3rd party hosting.

Pb have basically fucked the internet up lol.

If on a phone id reccomend tapatalk, direct from phone uploads and very similar to the likes of facebook. Only takes a short while to get used to it and its a hub for loads of forums in one place.

If on a laptop then imgur or tinypic still allow 3rd party hosting.

Think I'll give that a miss then, no more pics on this build lol ! I found photobucket a ball ache

Cheers anyway

• 1 month later...

So the car is going up sale very very soon

An impulse purchase happened today and I can't fit them both in the garage.

Inbox for details if your interested whilst I get an advert sorted.

James