Glanza not getting fuel

Hi everyone

Put my 4efe back into my 97 glanza S and my fuel pump isn't cutting in I've power getting to the fuel pump and the fuel pump works when putting power straight to the pump I bridged b+ and Fp and my pump kicks in and car starts up fine and runs but once I try start it without bridging it won't go

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance

Does your check engine light come on when you turn the key on? This indicates if the ecu is getting power.

Next check if the FP pin outputs an EARTH when the engine is cranking over - if yes then the issue is somewhere with the circuit open relay or wiring to the fuel pump. If no, then the ecu might not be sensing that the engine is rotating (which is what it needs to then trigger the fuel pump circuit). In that case you could pop the dizzy out, leave it plugged in and spin it by hand with the key on - you should be able to hear the injectors click or the coil sparking. If thats working then it could be the power to the circuit open relay, from memory its a black/orange wire that feeds it and should have 12v with the key on.