I've got a Tuning Developments TD04 Ex Wastegate manifold which is made of cheese, and continues to crack despite several re-welds and braces added. I've had enough of it, and want to swap it out for something better made. Is it likely I can just get one from WEPR or Zisco etc, and swap it like for like, or will I need to get a whole new downpipe too?

Cheers for any help

Al

Edited by Arnold

Wepr sale is on,may aswell got a whole kit, guranteed fitment then and a lifetime warranty!

Thanks for that. I think this appeals to me most instead of buying a second hand one, so will look into what they have.

Cheers guys

These td manifolds/turbo kits arnt getting a very good reputation at the min that's two post in a few days about fucked td manifolds

It originally cracked under warranty but they offered to repair it instead of replace, so had it done locally instead. When I took it to the place to be done, I met a guy there who also had a TD manifold that had cracked! This was over a year ago now.