Bristol people, Best place to get a custom exhaust done?

Any of you guys that are from Bristol or surrounding areas on here, what would you guys say is the best place to get a custom stainless system done? thinking of treating the old girl when I get paid at the end of the month.

So far i've got quotes from Infinity Exhausts and Long Life Exhausts, but I was wondering if there's anywhere else that you guys have been/know of

Just looking for a full decatted system so I can get some flames popping :p

cheers guys

I had an exhaust made by infinity was well worth the drive from Weston ....:. The quote they have given you doesn't include baffles and tip sizes, you chose them on the day at no extra cost :D

Tell them you want no baffles and flames and they try there damndest to get you flames haha

A* service!

James

Been emailing infinity the past couple of days they want 300 witch is fair tbh, at least if i can get some flames popping it might get some tailgaters to think twice :')

and all that i've heard from people is good things about infinity.

I had an exhaust made by infinity was well worth the drive from Weston ....:. The quote they have given you doesn't include baffles and tip sizes, you chose them on the day at no extra cost :D

Tell them you want no baffles and flames and they try there damndest to get you flames haha

A* service!

James

Edited by GavinsBeard

I paid £240 for a cat back with 2'' tail pipe medium noise as police were hot onit down here....:: this was 3-4 years ago now so £300 is a spot on price!

As I said before spot on service :)

James

This was the rear of mine

IMAG0174.jpg

Edited by jimmymac101

Yep infinity exhausts are awesome. It's my mates company and about 5 mins away from me :) martins good at what he does you would deffo be a happy guy if you get 1 of his exhausts! Who did you speak with Ross?

I went to infinty exhaust and personally was not happy with the quality. They quoted me £380 for a turbo back for the charade. Same sort of set up to a glanza, so thought this would be downpipe and exhaust but wasnt which to me is poor wording. Seemed alot of money and the quality really isn't that great. Looks like theyve hit the exhaust with a hammer in a place to clear a underbodystrut. Im sure people have been happy but i was really disappointed and angry. On calling them out on the difference between a cat back and a turboback they told me to go do some reading.

Pretty arrogant guys, one of them was ok......the work is alright, people rave about them cuz there isn't much else about. I had a cat back made by them and to be fair, lasted a fair bit before I changed it. They also took the piss out the racetech system I had which I didn't think looked to bad.....each to there own....