• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Liking the little touches to this.

Also may well have been me who sold the brochure to you. I'm surprised you didn't buy the press release I had too. Glad it's gone to a good home though.

60221D2F-5711-4823-AC77-7CEA98B23E97.jpg

Getting a bit ocd with the cleaning now, cleaned it thurs night drove up to family on Friday and cleaned it again as soon as I parked up ha ha.

No major updates just in the middle rebuilding the levin twin pots as they turned out to be seized. Will hopefully get them fitted in two weekends time

Thanks mate I appreciate that.

Going to be repainting the rarb this week as I don't like the blue. Then I'll hopefully get that and the anti lift kit fitted when the brakes go on too

I didn't mean in that sense- I meant lower down on the plate lol but I know what you mean. It's the last three numbers of my vin but I might go to 5. It'd be impossible to find out exactly which number mine is as I don't even think Toyota know ha ha.

I didn't mean in that sense- I meant lower down on the plate lol but I know what you mean. It's the last three numbers of my vin but I might go to 5. It'd be impossible to find out exactly which number mine is as I don't even think Toyota know ha ha.

ah right I see what you mean. Ye it's a shame toyota never kept track of it. Another idea You could possibly just ingrave "limited" somewhere on the plaque instead of a number