• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it’ll be something like a 1.5 NA 6speed LSD with breathing mods on management.

we both like the idea of the car remaining NA but going down a slightly different route than most and seeing what’s possible from the 1.5

These little cars don’t need huge power to have fun and after being in some decent powered ones, getting power down to enjoy the bends can be tricky. 

7 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

I believe it’ll be something like a 1.5 NA 6speed LSD with breathing mods on management.

we both like the idea of the car remaining NA but going down a slightly different route than most and seeing what’s possible from the 1.5

These little cars don’t need huge power to have fun and after being in some decent powered ones, getting power down to enjoy the bends can be tricky. 

Great plans ahead. For a very oem+ car its a good way to up the power with a very original look. Also interesting to see how a 5e n/a can perform.

I still a enjoy driving my relfet! Even after using the glanza. Just wish the reflet had a manual box lol.

@BMX-RIG is yours a reflet x? I used to have one and it felt pretty nippy compared to uk versions. Think it must have been the 100hp and the low gearing.

@Sam I’ll make sure everyone knows when Travis has the car back as I’m sure he will want to keep everyone updated.

3 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

@BMX-RIG is yours a reflet x? I used to have one and it felt pretty nippy compared to uk versions. Think it must have been the 100hp and the low gearing.

@Sam I’ll make sure everyone knows when Travis has the car back as I’m sure he will want to keep everyone updated.

Certainly is! 2wd sadly but reflet x with climate control too! It feels faster but the long gears in the auto box makes similar to a uk spec n/a. Desperate to manual swap it but the overdrive makes it sit at 80 happily without revving the nuts off it. Thread on here for it incoming...

• 5 months later...

Well, I got the car all loaded up today ready to take back to Trav. Had one last little blast in her first and still puts a smile on my face. He’s got some really nice things planned for the car so switch over to his thread for some updates soon.

D61C2831-B1C2-4718-B959-A62DC12062A1.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Pikey009 said:

It’s been his car for a few years now mate, I was just looking after it while he got back on his feet. Do love it though, so much fun to drive and so clean. Have a word with him about the 98 spec interior mate 😉

Yeah great thing to do that mate shows what the car meant to you really can't wait to get my SR in now for its proper transformation windows are coming out to check for rust I've told them to treat everything like its discontinued so not to damage it il be taking loads of pics when the panels start coming off so owners can see where potential problems may be that you can't see be nice to get mine and travs together along with an original mint white one for some proper pics