• 3 weeks later...

Done little bit more work not many photos though as i forgot to take any but basically the engine is now out and i have a nice empty bay. Been collecting a few more parts recently Still along way away but at least there is some progress. I have purchased some nice wheels that i have rattle canned for the time being to see what they looked liked what u think??

Enjoy

24723396040_b70aa25192_b.jpg

24388317314_0502b8e507_b.jpg

24392093763_db77c9c255_b.jpg

Small Update......

Got my hubs out today to strip down had to use some rust off spray but worked a treat. The bearings are shot so i will have to buy new ones but at least imanaged to get them un seized now i can refurb the calipers & buy some new front and rear discs.

I have managed to bag me a carbon bonnet for a steal , it is damaged but i have a friend who said it's repairable but tbh if i can get it smooth i will just paint it as i'm not fussed about the carbon look i just wanted lightweight.

Gonna crack on tomorrow and try get the sound deadening out I've done other little bits but i will keep you lot updated default_smile.png

IMG_8237_zpsbmoakrze.jpg

IMG_8235_zps8vvgsmzx.jpg

IMG_8239_zps5g8zngln.jpg

IMG_8246_zpsojrhu7td.jpg

IMG_8249_zpsog4jpjpk.jpg

ghg_zpssphgsx8c.jpg

IMG_8262_zps3pjr1liy.jpg

IMG_8261_zpstrqmmewb.jpg

IMG_8259_zpsn3fgvl6v.jpg

IMG_8256_zpsxq06czdw.jpg

IMG_8255_zpsggbanlu6.jpg

Edited by Spoon_tuned