Its been a loooong time.....

Enjoy and please look after it :)

John

It'll be well looked after mate. The Evo was babied and this will be no different ;)

Great car from a great guy. Well worth the money and by the sounds of it, it's in good hands. Will we be seeing you show season 2016?

I'm hoping to get to a few shows next year all being well. Have to see what's on when.

Yeah its Varis front and rear.

I've seen a livesport rear spoiler do we think that would suit the kit, im not too keen on the Varis spoiler.

Couple of pics from the other night when it was nice and dry to go for a quick blast.

I turned the boost back on to 1.4 bar and f**k me it goes well, I reckon from 60mph ish it would keep with my old Evo, it just struggles to get the power down in the lower gears lol!

Glanza3_zpsprfubj7j.jpg

Glanza4_zps83eftgtm.jpg

It was dyno'd at 220 @ wheels a bit ago but im taking it back on the rollers in a couple of weeks so will have an up to date figure :thumbsup:

Starlets are real fun cars, I still say that for grin factor they can't really be beaten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Things never go the way you plan them do they?!

Unfortunately im going to have to let the Glanza go!

Been in talks with the missus and we can't manage praticality wise with 2 small cars so having to sell the Glanza, I know Xmas isn't best time but thought I'd let people know so gives then chance to save up lol.

If anyone is genuinely interested then please get in touch and no the car won't be broken or parts sold off it, it goes as a whole.

Il put a proper ad up later in week

Things never go the way you plan them do they?!

Unfortunately im going to have to let the Glanza go!

Been in talks with the missus and we can't manage praticality wise with 2 small cars so having to sell the Glanza, I know Xmas isn't best time but thought I'd let people know so gives then chance to save up lol.

If anyone is genuinely interested then please get in touch and no the car won't be broken or parts sold off it, it goes as a whole.

Il put a proper ad up later in week

Please don't let that car go to some muppet who's going to break it! Would be such a shame :(

James