Didnt take long and im back . So about a year ago i sold my gt turbo to dan106 , i thought it was time to move on and get a bigger car . But oh how wrong i was . As soon as dan started his owners progress thread and i could see how well he tidied up my old car i regreted it massivly . I sold my gt (my first car) to get a 1998 subaru legacy gt . Lovelly motor , nice to drive , quick , planted on the road but i did miss the madness of the starlet . As time went on with the legacy i just fell out of love with it and after about 6months i sold her and got a cheap run around just so i could then hunt for a new starlet (suzuki swift £80 bargin!) . I actually had more fun in the swift than the leggy. After all that though im back and back where i belong in a gt :) . Ill get some pictures up later of the new car but as she stands shes a bit of a dog :/ nothing like my old gt but im still happy as larry to be back in one . A quick little bit about the car . Its fully stripped out , forged engine with a hybrid td04 running 300bhp , and has half been painted by a rattle can . Ill get some pictures up later :) so glad to have a gt again !

Ohhh yes she deffinatly needs a diff , big time and already got the panel that i needed just need to get a price now on getting the body kit sprayed up . Already ordered a carpet and some of the interiour panels needed so she will be getting tidied up very soon ! Sorry again for thw lack of pictures . Will get some up soon :)

• 1 month later...

Haven't updated anything so far because i haven't actually done anything to the car really . Just been driving and enjoying ;) . Sorted a couple little issues so far though 1. Had the car raised and wheel alighned 2. Had the high idle sorted (no more 1800rpm tick over) 3. Had the stupid hid's removed because they were wank (probably would have been better off using my iphone tourch) 4. Removed the skirts and spats (now the thing looks even more like a shed as the underneath is still white :L) . Where i am at work i have no space tools and at the end of the day im no mechanic so most of this was done by mr kbond ???????? top guy and really has sorted us out :) . Apart from these few things like I've said i havent done much to the car , just been collecting parts . Got some new wheels (pictured just need a refurb) . Got a good 95% of the ready interior to go back in .

On a different note , i had my "first little play" with another car on the way home from picking up some car parts . I was just poodling along as i do and two chaps in a scooby wr1 rumble past laughing at my car (guess its because it looks like a shed) and then pull in front of me and slow down . So i pull out into the fast lane as they slowed down just too over take (being nieve i was like what is this turd doing) but then as i get beside him i see him pointing down the road and looking at me so im like ooop here we go . He pulled infront as i manage to press the break wih the clutch as i had boots on , but as soon i was on boost i was on his tail straight away (he'd pulled infront of me in the fast lane ) and i was like yeah i reeled him in but why does my car feel so slow all of a sudden -.- being a spoon id left it on low boost . So this next time i over took him and he pulled out behind me ;) but this time i turned the boost up . Lets just say he got quite small in my mirror . So after all this 70mph action was over i went back to my granny driving and he caught up to me and wound his window down , all him and his mate had to say was "what the hell is in that" ( rather suprised look on their faces) . So so glad to be back in a starlet !

post-10862-0-48629300-1450035206_thumb.j

post-10862-0-79872600-1450036653_thumb.j

post-10862-0-73085200-1450036680_thumb.j

post-10862-0-76515500-1450036693_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

So .... Hvent posted anything in a while and in short thats because the starlet died . I was absolutly devastated . The car was coming along nicely ,i had organised for my mate to spray her all white , just had put the sound proofing in with the carpet and interior trim (was heavenly) and at the same time did a oil and filter change (2000ish since the last change when i bought it) and then the engine decided it didnt want to play any more . Completely gutted that id got my dream car and after three months it let go on me i decided to once again sell the starlet and try something different . So after all that i now own a very nice volvo s60r . Im sure ill be back at some point but just not anytime soon .

post-10862-0-95464600-1455151967_thumb.j