Need for speed ps4 anyone?

Mines a bit of everything but it just wont stop takes about 10secs to stop from 100 😂, the only things i dont use it for is the purple lasses races as they always seem to be in supercars so have a 1050hp 911 gt3 rs for that lol

I use the R32 for any of the harder super car races.. The drift ones I have a mid power AE86 (easier to hold long drifts if it's not silly power). Supercharged to get up to speed quicker.. It's almost set up to full drift on handling setup. Hard tyres, hard suspension etc..

I now have a 2000GT for my reduced power races like under 250bhp capped ones.

Going to avoid any of the super cars and just stick to my modded jap stuff..

EK9

S2000

AE86

R32

NSX

That's my current garage ... Might replace the EK with the S15 or the 180 though

Im trying to do a sprint race ( purple race ) and all the other racers are driving lambos and porches, i think the race is called component parts

purchased an AMG GT tuned up .... no chance so sold that

Purchased lambo tuned to 980bhp still struggling :(

any ideas what car i can buy to win!

James

Im trying to do a sprint race ( purple race ) and all the other racers are driving lambos and porches, i think the race is called component parts

James

The one down the freeway and it gets tight towards the end?? Amy race? ... I did that in my R32 @780bhp... After that race you get challenged to hit 200mph

You'll have to swap out one of them for one of the boss cars as you have to beat their time in their car.

Awww man I used that stupid 911 I was hoping there wouldn't be any more boss cars after that

James

Did this in my ae86 eventually, my gt86 just struggled in top gear, tried a r35 gtr but had no luck so sold that for my ae, my porsche 911 gt3 would have blitzed it easily though, just do some other races to get your cash flow up and go from there.

I did that component parts sprint race in my R32. It took me a couple of attempts but I finished it by a hair. Had a f40 inches behind me but I just used my nos at the right times.

I'm just trying to beat magnus walker now with my r32 but he keeps getting me near the last couple of corners before the finish line.

Edited by Aaronb93

The one down the freeway and it gets tight towards the end?? Amy race? ... I did that in my R32 @780bhp... After that race you get challenged to hit 200mph

Awww man I used that stupid 911 I was hoping there wouldn't be any more boss cars after that

Thats the race ! I think I may have to sell the lambo and get my money back for a GT3

Did this in my ae86 eventually, my gt86 just struggled in top gear, tried a r35 gtr but had no luck so sold that for my ae, my porsche 911 gt3 would have blitzed it easily though, just do some other races to get your cash flow up and go from there.

what sort of set up you running on the GT3, grip or half and half?

Thanks James

Gt3 is just on the grippy side, doesnt turn slow sharp corners too good but freeways it cruises at like 210-220 almost everywhere and maxes at over 240.

I've now finished spikes, robyns, and mannys, just got amy and the outcast ones left.

But fallout turned up earlier so im going to ditch nfs and geek that up now lol

Gt3 is just on the grippy side, doesnt turn slow sharp corners too good but freeways it cruises at like 210-220 almost everywhere and maxes at over 240.

I've now finished spikes, robyns, and mannys, just got amy and the outcast ones left.

But fallout turned up earlier so im going to ditch nfs and geek that up now lol

This is why i got NFS now because come pay day il get fall out and thats it will the disc will not leave my machine for months

James