What exhaust is this?

So I recently purchased this back box off eBay. It was £50, didn't think it was too bad a price! Has a scrape on the end of the pipe but I can live with that!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also I went to fit this today to be very annoyed by the fact that it wouldn't fit straight on so seems like it's going to be a waiting job and will have to get a custom setup done to connect the back box up etc!

I think this back box may be a HKS but I'm sure someone else will know

Doesnt look like ep82 or ep91 fitment at all mate

It's come off of an imported glanza, it looks like it will fit but obviously not to the stock system, so a custom job will be on the cards!

That looks like an Apexi N1 back box I had the full system on my old V. The weld detail looks exactly the same too

You're right it does look pretty similar! Only difference being the jasma tag is rotated but I can imagine that means nothing!

Thanks for the help everyone and I'll have a look for that link whitenoize!

I've got the same rear box as that but for ep82 and I thought it's either a hks or ks inc or something along them lines according to the jdm jasma code but got mine off eBay for £33 posted and it's angled ☺

etching k s inc = HKS

Same company.

I think it was your post I saw about if it's tagged 51 it's made by HKS! I don't mind either way! Just got to get a system customised now! Thanks everyone

8)