Emanage blue help

Okay so I'm currently collecting parts for my glanza v build, the car will be running a hybird ct9 with WEPR external gait set up and front mount. Internals of the engine are stock so went the ct9 route as don't plan on forging and my goal for power is 200whp which I have been told if safe and reliable to run on stock internals.

I have decided after a bit of research that emanage blue is the right ecu to go for as its cost affective mainly, I plan on taking the car to tuning developments and getting them to fit and map the car with that ecu. A wideband will also be fitted.

My question is do people think that what I'm trying to achieve is possible first of all and 2nd I want to get the best out of the ecu so can people tell me what I can also Get from this ecu, such as will it remove speed limiter, can it raise the Rev limit and will it remove boost and fule cut ? And any other info people have on these ect, any information on what I am doing will be greatly appreciated.

So what can this ecu do. I want a RELIABLE nippy car

To be honest not really that bothered about Rev limit as I feel standard is fine for my needs, what about the speed limit, I was looking in to getting a gearbox converter but read that they are not that accurate and I can't fined one for love nore money lol

You should make over 200 easy @1 bar boost as for speed cut either wait out for a converter or you can buy the likes of a hks speed cut remover but there pricey. It will remove boost cut and fuel cut. I run a similar set up. Your on the right route for a comfortable set up :)

So if I was to get my hands on a kph to mph converter I would be all set, is there anything else the blue can do apart from ignition and fule maps ? Was thinking of putting a gfb g force 2 ebc and having 3 boost maps in there (low boost 0.5, road use 0.7 and sport at 1 bar) was told this is possible. Yer that's what I aim for just a car with a bit more power but the main thing is to not have to fix it all the time lol

Yeah that would do wait out for one they do pop up now and again! I would give TD a ring get the full story off them I'm sure it can do more but for what you want it will do the job easy. As for ebc go for a greddy, blitz hks evc 6 there much better imo you will only run one boost setting I will bet you haha the biggest one ;)

Only one suggestion...i'd recommend emu instead of the emb

Its a similar price if you get a good deal (used)...and its just a better unit

You can buy a brand new emb with warranty and still get the same desired effect when mapping I don't think it's worth buying one second hand.

• 1 month later...