Nice! I'm surprised the handling setup is quite simple here, top mounts look interesting though not seen that on a Starlet before

Cheers buddy Handling setup is simple but the 4 wheel alinement and corner weight is very well done. I have seen it before by who done it on another starlet.

Is there any modifications to the damper assembly? Or have they literally just drilled 4 new holes and remounted the top mount?

Adam

I will be finding out more info but i have been told the bcs have had some custom springs fitted to them part from that im not sure. The owner said to me the top mount modification has to be done spot on so its can be set up 100% but when this mod was done the differance what it made was noticable straight away.

Adam

I will be finding out more info but i have been told the bcs have had some custom springs fitted to them part from that im not sure. The owner said to me the top mount modification has to be done spot on so its can be set up 100% but when this mod was done the differance what it made was noticable straight away.

Sounds good mate, I'll keep an eye on this as it'll be interesting to find out more. I'm surprised no one has come up with castor increase adjustable top mounts for these chassis!

Edited by AdamB

Look forward to see you stamp your own set up on this , meticulous as always :)

John

Thanks John will see what happens with this

hey man, just wanted to ask where that battery box is from? sweet car by the way! :thumbsup:

Thanks matey are you after one then? Pm me

Figured this would be it..

The L brackets used for the plastic windows make my inner perfectionist cry!

😊👍

Thats what comes in the kit mate as im aware look cool tho on person.

I love it, fucnction > form.

Like how the passenger grab handle has been relocated to the roll cage aswell 8)

Yeah think it looks cool. Yes the handle bit of a randam place but works well as them seats are on the floor always handy to pull your self out with

So what have you noticed handling wise so far bro?

Be interesting to see the whole shock side on with wheel off.

More castor the better man..

Keep it up.

Mate i have not got to drive it much due to its not road car as no tax or mot etc only taken it out a couple of times when its quite. But steering feels so postive and really seems to dig in on bends and corners. Also running out of racefuel so no more driving. Will get some pictures for you.

This project is not going to be around that long as the motec is coming off and going on mine. So think i am going to break this as im to in to the glanza still and still gor lots planned

Edited by abbott