n/a automatic gearbox on my 283bhp glanza

I know it will fit....but i dont know if it will work given the ect connections on the 4efte automatic transmission. Does the n/a autobox carry ect? Is the connection the same?...is it a matter of repinning? Will it work without the ect?

Also, will it last?

Those are my questions

Edited by gorganl2000

Its one of those ones where you need to ask the question, is it even worth trying to put a N/a autobox in a 283bhp V?

No, its really not worth the time and effort of trying to fit a worse autobox in car which already had too much power for the tubro autobox.

And even if it fits and plugs in with no headaches, what if it implodes the first time you put a bit of boost through it? Back to square 1.

Saying on here folk use a lot, 'do it once and do it right'

If it was my car,

1. Manual convert the fuckin thing

2. Put the proper turbo autobox in, (also do a bit of research into oil coolers too)

If youd like to try put a N/a autobox in then batter on in! Just wouldnt expect anyone to know the answer to your questions, theres maybe a reason it probably hasnt been done before :)

Its one of those ones where you need to ask the question, is it even worth trying to put a N/a autobox in a 283bhp V?

No, its really not worth the time and effort of trying to fit a worse autobox in car which already had too much power for the tubro autobox.

And even if it fits and plugs in with no headaches, what if it implodes the first time you put a bit of boost through it? Back to square 1.

Saying on here folk use a lot, 'do it once and do it right'

If it was my car,

1. Manual convert the fuckin thing

2. Put the proper turbo autobox in, (also do a bit of research into oil coolers too)

If youd like to try put a N/a autobox in then batter on in! Just wouldnt expect anyone to know the answer to your questions, theres maybe a reason it probably hasnt been done before :)

Where's a like button when you need one !

Its getting a manual conversion not guna waste my time for it to eat another box an then another ect ect lol 😁.... So she should be manual by the weekend an ready for a map tweek fingers crossed cant wait to get her back on the road missing boost!!

To be honest the car you have bought off mike has been running that box for 4 years plus without fail. I think it's past the test haha.