JAPFEST 2016 -Silverstone April 24th.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine through yesterday, it's a bit shit that you've gotta print it off yourself, I don't have access to a printer, never came across doing this before at any show I've been to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine through yesterday, it's a bit shit that you've gotta print it off yourself, I don't have access to a printer, never came across doing this before at any show I've been to!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a new thing for any kelsey run shows. Not sure if it was intended to be that way or if this a fix to the issue they had regarding tickets.

If anyone gets stuck for printing tickets let me know I can always run them off if you haven't done so already.

I hopefully should be around about 8 ish depending on traffic to get in as i'm driving straight down from home and its a two hour drive for me.

Fingers crossed for the weather.

Sammie x

Not going to make it now! Sold my ticket to browner tho so not going to waste

Uh oh will he make it this time.....:)....He doesn't have much luck with uk shows

Fingers Crossed xx

I've already spoke to them and they said they can't do anything. Would it be possible once I get there to borrow someone's car pass put it on my car and drive in? One of my mates did that at trax last year

Probably not, they have your registration already printed onto them and each one has its own unique code and QR code which I'm assuming once scanned will not be re-scannable as its already been registered as being on site (I'm assuming)

Will anyone have a any spare boot space that wouldn't mind me putting some tools and some camera stuff in while Im on track at 12:20 as not allowed loose items in the car while on track :/