Not boosting

In abit of bother here with my glanza..

Its not boosting since last week and since then I've

changed the actuator back to the standard 1 but still nogud.

I then checked for vacume leaks and everything seems ok.

So I then flash coded it and I got flash code numbers 34 and 42 which are turbo pressure and vvs (not sure about that 1)

What else it could be I'm badly stuck.

Thankd

Front mount is a great one to check as I've had this before Jubilee clip came very loose lost boost completely, someone can't remember who it was on here suggested a smoke test aswell but with one of them e-cig things take big drags and blow down the dump valve pipe and smoke will come out where the leak is

No I've only a standard top mount but I'll give the turbo a check although the first boost light comes on at 5000rpm.. It can't be that much.. There's a small crank in the manifold alri wud that have a big effect

i somehow doubt a slightly/hairline cracked exhaust manifold could lead to you not getting any boost...as the stock manifolds are usually cracked anyways and the cars still run boost no problems

i'd look for leaks in the intercooler/couplings...actuator maybe slack....map sensor connections

and the other code is for the vehicle speed sensor...is your speedo cable broken or connected properly or have you hit speed cut??