Thinking of breaking my 5e forged glanza

Well lads ive a 1999 toyota glanza spec as follows

Cruise built 5e engine forged Pistons and rods 1.2mm steel head gasket arp head bolts and rod bolts all new genuine oem bits in the head nearly new flywheel and a brand new stage 4 competition clutch 0 miles gearbox with a qualife diff sard k26 external wastegate turbo kit 5zigen cat back hks fcon pro v gold with launch control bc coilovers ksport 6 pot brakes that's just a quick list up of parts will have full spec to follow

image_zpssdyqejzz.jpg

Edited by Rocheyglanza

what a stupid thing to do , another 1 broke again for money few more years and non will be about anymore

But he might list it for 7 grand or something and get laughed at, so it's the only other option!

But he might list it for 7 grand or something and get laughed at, so it's the only other option!

when I spoke to the lad who's braking it the other day he said the only reason he is breaking it is because nobody would pay the price for the car that it was worth.

when I spoke to the lad who's braking it the other day he said the only reason he is breaking it is because nobody would pay the price for the car that it was worth.

common problem these days :( people want to pay £3000-4000 for a £7000-8000 car!

james

common problem these days :( people want to pay £3000-4000 for a £7000-8000 car!

james

Been so many people in the past letting them go for that price to! People are too scared to ask for the top price and the only people who laugh either have no idea or just aint enthusiasts everyone wants something for nothing. If most of the parts are genuine on this it's 7k all day imo

Been so many people in the past letting them go for that price to! People are too scared to ask for the top price and the only people who laugh either have no idea or just aint enthusiasts everyone wants something for nothing. If most of the parts are genuine on this it's 7k all day imo

I totally agree with you. Some people think Oh it's only a Glanza or Starlet it couldn't be worth that much. Some people do not understand how much money go into these cars. I can understand why he broke it the chap wants his money back it's as simple as that.