Marks sr back again + *4-2-1*

from what i can find there are only 3xlads (4efe ep91) that have run the different 4efte inlet camshaft, all reporting much better mid to topend torque/pull/mph (speeds), but none have had them on the dyno. 

i have even spoken to a lad that ran a 4efe inlet cam in a 98spec glanza v running the ct9 B turbo on the g6 gearbox. he told me the car had much faster boost delivery with seamless power delivery he was running 1bar pressure with supporting mods on a blitz access ecu. he wasn't sure on peak power but he said he beat alot of 200 to 250hp. on the streets, saying they had to launch hard to even stay next to him. a great option for bigger turbo builds.    

ive seen well speced uk ep91 hit 92hp, so the cams & head work should get you near if not at the 100hp mark. for a 1.3ltr engine its a very very good figure. what surprised me?, alot better information came about away from the owners web sites.    

Edited by Sam44
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic