Honda Civic Type R 2003

Year: 2003 (03)

Model: Honda civic type R

Tax: you know how it works,

MOT: July 2016

Mileage: 138,670

Description:

For sale is my civic type r. 218bhp 03 reg. 138k miles. I am the second owner. First owner was a women who used it up to when i bought it. It had 128k at purchase.

Im an honest person so..

Right things with car.

All things work

CD player

4-2-1 straight thru to a 4 inch popper, 5 months old all custom.

Brand new disc and pads on front

New rear tyres.

Gold wheels.

Bad things i guess?

I bought the car with the clutch very high and still to this day its the same one, it never slips only when you have gave it some and are crusing in 6th and plant it. It will slip..

Rust on passengers rear arch. Bubble on arch. But actuall bottom bit of arch has crumbled. You wouldnt notice it unless you look at it..

Two front tyres on limit.

YES it does smoke on VTEC. Uses minamum oil..

Thats it i guess... everything else is spot on..

I will point out i had the car dynoed at 135k miles.

IT MADE 218bhp at the fly. And VTEC kicked superb as you can see in the graph.

Even though she smokes it still hits that vtec just aa agressive as any other. Also the power output is imence for a N/A

Like i say it kicks lovely.

Price: £1,350 ono or px glanza cash your way. This is a decent price. Im telling you its a brillant car the engine is bullet proof and does not bother me when you pull away from someone and she puffs. On about being left in smoke lol.

Pictures:

20151027_081352_zpsf8iwl4ey.jpg

image_zpsvzwjg7th.png

20160227_114133_zpsg8khfmx9.jpg

Contact Details: PM please. More pics will be up,

That's cheap.

My brother had one of these. Never smoked but used lots of oil. Vtec engines can be thirsty on oil it's just their nature.

I have two mates with both cars over 150K and no smoke.

My brother always had problems with his clutch, although his was ridiculously low and used to grind getting into gear sometimes.

Was like that when he bought it, was like that when he sold it.

These cars are utterly bomb proof. I refuse to see one of these broken. I don't know what it is but I simply don't believe you can break them and I know people who have tried.

This is a great price to just do something silly with it.

Fantastic cars that I simply adore!

Glws.

That's cheap.

My brother had one of these. Never smoked but used lots of oil. Vtec engines can be thirsty on oil it's just their nature.

I have two mates with both cars over 150K and no smoke.

My brother always had problems with his clutch, although his was ridiculously low and used to grind getting into gear sometimes.

Was like that when he bought it, was like that when he sold it.

These cars are utterly bomb proof. I refuse to see one of these broken. I don't know what it is but I simply don't believe you can break them and I know people who have tried.

This is a great price to just do something silly with it.

Fantastic cars that I simply adore!

Glws.

Its strange mine does smoke but i barely top it up lol. Always check it and its fine, i use this car every day and have my kids in it. Like you say its very rare to see one broken down lol. This is the most reliable car i have ever owned. Not let me down once even with the milage. Even now i plant my foot and it makes me grin lol. As well as crunches into gear.. its a common thing.. mines like that doesnt affect it at all. Thanks bro i payed £2,200 last year so i think i have priced it fair for what has been done. Like i say i use it on a daily basis and not one thing has gone wrong. Thanks bro appreciate it.