Any cheap piggy back ecu's for sale?

Go for an ecumaster DET3. very good ecu, standalone fuelling, piggyback timing. 160 delivered from poland. on ebay.
Myself and at least 3 others that i know of run them. mine was on a 4efe turbo, one is on a 4age supercharged, another on a 4efte ep82 and last one is on a DIS 4efe with itb's in a corolla :) Another lad fitting itbs in his starlet is using one too but im not sure if he got his running yet.

most piggybacks are splice anyway people make jumper harnesses that you can use so you dont damage the loom.
Any tuner will be able to map them. they are all similar to one another. i had an emanage, aem fic/6 and a det3. never got to use the aem fic but the software was similar to the other 2 which i mapped myself...

Anymore info on these id love to know. Seems very interesting and a great price. One last thing does anyone know if you can run a td04 setup on them as I'm changing my hybrid soon.

Edited by Justforfun

I have a fcon-sz ecu if you want it? Letting it go cheap as it is no longer needed :) went for a stand alone instead so never got round to using it, however it was brought a year or so ago and has sat here, so tbh I would rather someone had it who would use it so make me an offer if you want it :)

I have a fcon-sz ecu if you want it? Letting it go cheap as it is no longer needed :) went for a stand alone instead so never got round to using it, however it was brought a year or so ago and has sat here, so tbh I would rather someone had it who would use it so make me an offer if you want it :)

Pm prices posted to ireland :)

I have an emanage blue with 3 bar map sensor and wiring loom that I never got round to fitting if you still want one?

Pm price posted to ireland :)