Starlet n/a '98 (from Sweden) // Update!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personally think the bumps and dents add character. Think of them as battle scars.. ;)

Good work MrSweden, looks great :)

Personal opinion is that a plain white windscreen sticker would have looked better, but it still looks good. And don't go painting the mirrors blue! Keep them white or black.

I personally think the bumps and dents add character. Think of them as battle scars.. ;)

Good work MrSweden, looks great :)

Personal opinion is that a plain white windscreen sticker would have looked better, but it still looks good. And don't go painting the mirrors blue! Keep them white or black.

Haha, that's what I've said all the time.

Thank you.

Yeah maybe, but I have had a vision for a long time to do this, and I think it looks ok. But it just the beginning of the summer too, so maybe I'm gonna change it later.

Regarding the mirrors. I need to see how it will look with them blue. I also have a plan to get blue wide stripes on the car, and the mirrors would fit nice to that.

test-12.jpg

or

test-2.jpg

I like the last one more. What do you guys think?

Haha, that's what I've said all the time.

Thank you.

Yeah maybe, but I have had a vision for a long time to do this, and I think it looks ok. But it just the beginning of the summer too, so maybe I'm gonna change it later.

Regarding the mirrors. I need to see how it will look with them blue. I also have a plan to get blue wide stripes on the car, and the mirrors would fit nice to that.

test-12.jpg

or

test-2.jpg

I like the last one more. What do you guys think?

The last one mate, with maybe another line in symmetry with less thickness..

same blue or slighter darker shade of blue I reckon mate. I think you'd need to go all the way if you were going for the rally theme. Number stickers etc

Yeah I know, but I want a clean look too. Not fully rally

How it looks for now. Painted calipers and mirrors. It's nor impossible that I'll paint the wheels the same blue later in summer. Need to get white indicatros on the fenders now, and then I'm happy for a while.
Thanks

dscn6589.JPG

dscn6584.JPG

dscn6586.JPG

dscn6592.JPG

dscn6587.JPG

dscn6588.JPG

dscn6590.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Is there any good looking front spoiler that fit a n/a? Really love the one Glanza have, but I dont want to rebuild the whole front, cuz there is no sparparts here in sweden for that. In that case I have to buy new ones from UK, and thats is gnna be expensive as f*ck!

Where did you get the spotlights if you dont mind me asking i could do with a set

I ordered them from a swedish site. but I think ebay has the same. These are three spot cree led 90w, and two flood cree led 90w. So about 450w led light, awsome light in the dark / winter.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...