WILL GET PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL SIDE SKIRTS IN THE MORNING

Item Condition & Description: very good condition no major marks on them

They are painted a metalic purple so will need to be resprayed by new owner

Price:

250 ( not really sure what they are worth

Pictures:Screenshot_2016-03-10-00-15-16_zpsiksoij

Payment & Shipping Details:Paypal

Shipped from ireland

How has this been posted up when he clearly admits in the description this is not his picture?

Is that not why for sale threads lie about for days before being approved so that a mod can actually check them? If they dont check them and just approve them regardless whats the point in them needing approval.

Also the fact hes not banned in the first place is ridiculous.

How has this been posted up when he clearly admits in the description this is not his picture?

Is that not why for sale threads lie about for days before being approved so that a mod can actually check them? If they dont check them and just approve them regardless whats the point in them needing approval.

1000% agreed

What happened to my bonnet you rip off cunt!!!

Took my money and ignored me! !!!!!!!!!!

I did not rip you off at all you fucking moron, you fucked me around for well over a month

He sent me the payment for a bonnet an then said he would organise courier himself so that was all grand, i waited around for over a month at least for him to organise something and turned down numerous people that had cash for the bonnet, he mails me then one day an says a courier will be picking it up the next day, which wasnt possible as i have a job and had no way of waiting around for someone to pick it up, i did try and refund the money even though i dont think i should have after holding onto the bonnet for well over a month for this retard that wasnt able to organise a courier

As for the other people saying how do we know if they are even the skirts, Read the fucking add it clearly says the skirts i have a sprayed a metalic purple and it clearly states NOT PICTURE OF ACTUAL SKIRTS!!!

If anyone should be banned off this forum its that timewaisting cunt

Talk shit you little prick!! I had told you I had issues finding a courier to pick it up from ireland which you said was fine, couldn't find one as they all said no!! Finally sorted one you said no as you were working then you started ignoring my messages!! You NEVER tried to refund me as it's a little click and all done and I would have my cash!! Instead you ignored all my fucking messages!! 6 month later still no reply and no money!! Your lucky I don't live in Ireland as I would have come and got it and slapped some fucking respect into you you scrawny little twat!! You have been online since and still never bothered to message me or nothing!! Now me without a bonnet and money I would say that is theft!!

Doesnt matter what your excuse is or how long he fucked you about for.

You have his money and your bonnet so your a thief, end of.

As for the pics, this shouldnt be approved without them, whats the big hassle about waiting a day or so to put them up for sale while you got pics of the actual item.

You reek of suspicion regardless of your excuses fucking place has went to the dogs.