TD04 Manifold & Downpipe & Screamer (Sold)

WEPR Ram TD04 Manifold, Down pipe and Screamer

Item Condition & Description:

There were a couple of things I wasn't happy with when this arrived, I came to a deal with Sacha and this has sat on my office floor since!

The issue I found was a lack of port matching between the runners and manifold to head flange. This I'm sure can be rectified with a die grinder and some time, you can see in the pictures below what I mean.

Honestly, you could probably fit this and get cracking, but I'm a picky bugger so didn't.

O7fTld0.jpg

ai6ktQf.png

rFD43UW.png

SOLD

Edited by TimD

In my mind it isn't perfect, and when you're paying top price for something, you expect it to be.

Sacha agreed, and that's where we find ourselves.

This is a substantial saving over new, especially given the current exchange rate, so someone will get a bargain and have it on their doorstep within 48 hours of sending me the money.

wepr manifolds arent top price. there priced really well for what you get. these are starlets not 100k cars.

If you want the best youll have to get the flanges matched to your head and dowls fitted it aligns perfectly plus gaskets to match, plus youll want all the welding purged. No one does this off the shelf and im sure it would be 4 times the price to have it made in the uk at £35 per hour plus materials.

All off which is a waste of time for very little if any noticable gain, better off with 1 more psi!

I go on a two week holiday this coming Saturday (YES!), but this means that unless I get the money before close of business Friday I wont be able to sell this until the 1st of November when I return.