My GT got wrote off today :(

Sorry to hear mate :p Theres a track prepped Glanza that Trevors selling....come back bigger and better? :D

Where is it advertised and how much? I do like Glanzas but i love the silver GT's, they have me by the danglies. I cant resist them lol.

all i can say is safety wise they are fucking bollocks. My car is mushed and that was around the 20mph mark at point of impact. If your doing more than 50-60mph your gonna be eating an engine lol. My engine has been pushed back 5 inches toward the firewall!

I do like the glanzas but insurance is tricky, i'm only 18. Can get insured on a GT but not a glanza its weird. The time i get my insurance money i will probs be 19 so its all good. May get insured TPFT on a glanza then. Who knows, we'll see how it goes,

Starlet Power Forever......

f*****g hell,sorry to hear about it marc mate hope you get a good claim from it and come back with a better gt where abouts did it happen.

mcdonalds car park in stevenston bro....

as i sayed the other night marc get another starlet man you know you love them... im gutted its gone now man... just when i got my V and we were gona cruise! - farmer women... if i ever see one im gona get an old landrover remove the front bumper and fire on a feckin H beam to the front see how she likes that!