Too good to be true?

I was a bit bored last night so decided to email adrian flux asking for a quote on an R32 GTR, always wanted one!!

Anyway they sent me a quote back today with an estimated price of £604, nearly £100 cheaper than the GT-Four!!

But I have noticed the keyword estimated, has anyone else had a stupidly low price quote and when you ring up to confirm they then treble it!?!

Im seriously tempted if that price is correct!! :p

I got a quick quote off elephant lt night for my ek9 and it was £800 fully comp, so hopefully when i try adrian flux or sky it should be a bit cheaper. How old are you paul?

im 22 so thats why im thinking it must be wrong!!

can't get a gts-t for under 2k, not that i would sell the four and buy one of them anyway!

a GTR however....... ;)

last time i spoke to you were on about how gay the gt4 is on fuel and how much you miss the fun you had in the starbo. Get a starbo ep85 (i think) with 4wd and fit a 4efte in it ;) get it to about 200 horse's and that would be MINT

yes but i'm changeable, remember I only had the MR2 for 5 minutes ;) :p

tbh fuel comsumption isn't that important to me as the car isn't a daily driver. only used at weekends and odd times in the evening so I think a GTR would fit in nicely ;) :p