what are these guys doing? what a waste

Have you never watched drifting before? The whole point is to see how many times you can rip your bumper off!! :)

You do have to remember though, that these drifters are on TV, which means they are good enough to get there..and have enough money to waste on replacing their bumpers. Japan is big on drift, and have a channel thats pretty much dedicated to cars and drifting..just like DAVE

ive seen drifting before on many ocasions but it was one after another coming into that corner lol it was like a comp to c who can take their rear bumper off in the quickest way possible

correct me if im worng but im sure the kits on them are modified to come off easily

Correctamundo. Seriously, do you guys drift your starlets? Anyone got a rearwheel drive one? This i would love to see :) Ive seen that guy on the EDC and that is funny! ;) My brother in law(to be) is an amateur drifter and he's very good! I'll see if i can dig out some footage!