just ordered.........

nah just the seller seemed to be less than helpful when it came to answering questions, and i judge sellers on their interaction with customers, if they dont communicate, i dont buy from em, simple as.

Ivan's td04 kits look to be a top choice otherwise. :D

i thought that when i saw his advert but we have been speaking in U2U's an he has been very helpful.

he even said i would get a brand new turbo but then had to change it because the turbo was missing some parts :D

i thought that when i saw his advert but we have been speaking in U2U's an he has been very helpful.

he even said i would get a brand new turbo but then had to change it because the turbo was missing some parts :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

possibly a little less, depending what else you have to support it, and fuelling mods etc.

possibly a little less, depending what else you have to support it, and fuelling mods etc.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it wont be gettin fitted until i have all my fuelling mods and other mods etc. plus i need to uprate my discs!

saving up for forge pistons too to take her to about 240bhp like tanyas car.

In all honesty i would have biought from him. He mucked a few members about with kits,waiting over 3 months for them ect, Id have went for speedvisions kit but hey hoh as long as your happy :p  Will be a screamer with that fitted :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh god im worried now :D