Have I Just Found An Absolute Bargin, Or Am I Missing Something?

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/www/c...search_full.y=8

Third one down, black one, seems too good to be true. I've sent the trader an email with some questions about the car. Fingers crossed it all comes back ok lol

seems a good deal the price u can get them for now in japan is soo cheap

i was lookin at a 98 white one with quite a few mods plus fmic hks ecu coilvers all round full exhaust with decat red recaros and it sold for 1500 in japan so your man will prolly still be makin about 500 quid on that one

the car has been around a bit has been up for sale twice on here from different owners, didnt have anything wrong with it but if you go look at it realy inspect the engine!

Yeh it says there were two previous owners, what sorts of things should I be looking for on it matey??

if it's that cheap and has had a few owners all that i would be worried about would be the condition of the engine.

exterior and interior cant realy go wrong, CV joints, wheel bearings etc all little things that can cost alot would be on the list to look out for.

just have a realy good look round the engine and any noise or knock question it.

Guest dominodon

Might be to good to be true look out for bodyparts been resprayed may off been in a small crash, see if bonnet doors all line up ok,

do a compression test for peace and mind.

Nice for a 98 spec