Hi guys, hope someone can help me with this ? Bought a crank breather today and fitted it to the engine. Took the pcv valve of the pipe before blanking it off and noticed a bit of oil around the seal were it meets the pipe. stuck the finger in more and noticed theres a fair bit inside lining of the pipe.

Ive checked the pipe which connects the cover to the valve and thers no oil in it.. is this oil coming back from the turbo and is this a bad sign ? there has been a bit of oil coming through the bov but tbh a thought that was common enough.. its not exactly pissin out but me mate did point out a decent bit of splatter on the underside of the bonnet which covers it.

The cars def not smokin but ive noticed a slight bit of lag in the turbo of late, is this the 1st stages of the ct9's grim death ?

Does the car smoke?

I think it is normal for the car to do this, unless your new breather ges full of oil very soon! An oil catch can could be a good investment for you mate, available on ebay for around £35.

Naw thers no oil at all in the pipe from the rocker to pcv it was bone dry.. im convinced its coming back up from the turbo though the wheel r sumthin.. the cars not smokin at all to the best of my knowledge but ther is oil coming through the bov off valve too and the last time a took the smic off there was oil in the lining off the turbo to intercooler pipe. I just think its gettin worse now over time ?