Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust Question

im having difficulty finding an aftermarket exhaust for my n/a ep91. ive seen a blitz nur spec exhaust for an ep81 turbo on ebay and was wondering if with some modification that i could get it to fit on mine.

cheers!

Yeah JapCarManiac, I got one off ebay that was from a Celica GT Four. If you have a good enough welder it'll fit! You can check my build thread for pictures of what it looks like. ;)

I've got one of them off ebay too

its a blitz spec one made by japspeed if its the one im thinking of

there quite dear but well too cheap for a full blitz system lol

never let me down though

Yeah JapCarManiac, I got one off ebay that was from a Celica GT Four. If you have a good enough welder it'll fit! You can check my build thread for pictures of what it looks like. ;)

do the celica exhausts have similar bends to the starlet? up to a certain point obviously?

I'm not sure. Basically any exhaust can fit. The one I bought had been fitted for a Celica but when I brought it to the welder to get it put on, he simply cut off the old pipe that would have been fitting to the celica, made me a new piece of piping, cut off the old brackets and made new ones of those aswell.