Interior Spraying

take ure time, make sure the surfaces is keyed well, then clean it properly, with degreasers and real hot water etc. then make sure its bone dry.. primer first, leave a good few hours before you change to the paint, then 24 hours befor you clear coat it. the key is thin and even coats. too thick and you will get runs and make it look tatty

Jay

and take your time, let everything dry properly before putting the next coat on

primer dries pretty much instantly, paint takes a bit longer and laquer takes a long time. you'll need to leave the laquer overnight probably to harden properly lol

Are halfrauds products alright to use?

So basically;

1. Give it a good clean with hot water etc.

2. Make sure it's dry.

3. Sand it down a bit.

4. Plastic primer/White primer?

5. Leave a few hours.

6. First coat of paint.

7. Leave another while then do another fine coat.

8. Leave that to dry.

9. Coat of laquer then leave for a day.

Haha don't know if that's right or not? Just going by what you all told me XD

Don't wanna botch it is all : (

thats about it. remember when your spraying your colour not to try and get a glossy coverage, because its wet its temping to try and get an even glossy coverage but this will make a risk of drips. just thin coats and the laquer will bring out the colour and even it all off. if your using halfords stuff then test the spray before you use it incase of a fucked nozzel or anything. pro spray tins are good and you could always use a 2k so no need for laquer but you will be ok with halfords.

So don't be using gloss paint? I have a tin of hycote gloss white paint that I used for my wheels just, would this not do the job for the colour?

Sorry for the noob questions

Should be ok mate, i think what other people was sayin was don't think you have to spray it loads to get a glossy finish.. :)