Bov Single Or Twin Piston?

got a baileys dv 24 i think on my glanza, apart from the anoying whistle you get at steady throttle it idels like a pig a lot of the time, had a few people mention diff things some say you need a twin piston to help idle, others say its crap and singles are fine on the glanza as no air flow meter etc? anyone in the know can shed light as to what i should be using? thanks <_<

any variant of baileys are shite, dont worry about this single/double stuff just get a good branded bov like Blitz, HKS, Sard.

single or double will work just alike on your car so i wouldnt worry bout which you get... hks, blitz ect a far i as i know are just single piston bovs.

lol well the only thing everyone has said and agreed on is baileys are shite lol, looks like a new dv for me then. <_< is the saard r2d2 any good?

yeah the r2d2 is a nice bov, personally i dont think there's much between the top brands just which sounds you prefer realy.

near godstone dude j6 m25, theres a few starlets around here i seen but not any glanzas unless there hiding or out after my bedtime lol. them sard ones sound weird, think il go for a blitz supersound but ideally the ssq hks.