Help How Do You Get Pics On Here

hi all ive been trying to get pics of my glanza v up ive got them on a email off my bro and i try to put it in one of these boxes and it says its not aloud and ive tryed puting them on my profile but no joy :thumbsup: could some one help me please

you need a photobucket account then copy the image code from that

you need a photobucket account then copy the image code from that

fair play thats a nice ride that black one ive got a relocation kit on the way for mine i wondered if you could tell me what mm elbow goes off the turbo on to air filter would be a massive help

you have to put them on photobucket.com then post them on here. orite mate nice to c you on here im the lad from the oasis club gym

hi mate you alright nice gt mate fair play just had a look at it all now i noticed you said you removed air con it easy to do?????? you wouldnt no what mm elbow comes off the ct9 turbo for my air filter relocation kit would you i may of ordered the wrong size lol :thumbsup:

yes its easy to do just need to take it to a garage to get the aircon de gassed as its illegal to do yourself. yes shes still a wrk in progress got lldz left to do , ill go in 2 my garage now and measure it now on a spare turbo i got 2mins

43mm m8y :thumbsup:

aw kool stuff cheers mate life saver ive ordered a 40mm one the closest i could find ill make it fit lol it cost much to degas ????? hay theres a little black front mount on here for sale its wide but not that long height wise what you think? you recon you could make your own pipe'ing kit up for front mount

off the top of my head 10 to 20 quid. my mate did it 4 me when i was in warick. you can buy the intercooler pipes on ebay thatll be your best bet. but 2bh mate if you keep your eyes peeled on here there always poping up .