Hi everyone sorry to say be i admit my knowledgement is poor of the TD04 and im hoping some of you guys can help me out :(

Basically i just wanted a rough estimate on how much would it be to put a TD04 turbo on a glanza and have it fully running perfect and everything? And what other parts what i may need and a rough cost

Please excuse me if it sounds like a stupid question to ask but ay im only young and hopefully learn alot of stuff of you guys :(

Thanks

Guest cheshireglanza

a used td04 kit mani/downpipe all the feeds a good one can some times be picked up for bout £800

then you would need boost controller and it depends what you want to run it at if you go over 1 bar you will need forge your engine hope that sort off helps you

^^^ you forgot an ecu to get it mapped.

so basically used or new td04 kit -£800- 1200+

Emange blue/ ultimate -£500-700 buying and mapping.

don't need an ebc but it might help a tad- used from £100-250

dependant on how much boost you wanna run, forged engine, injectors, brakes, etc etc

cars have been ran at over 1bar without any problems but some can go on stock boost, so it's all a bit hit and miss... depends on engine condition, mileage etc.

you can buy a equal length mild steel manifold, mild steel decat for £490 delivered brand new from zisco, you then need a td04 turbo which can be picked up from next to nothing, then you just need gaskets and oil/water lines - your looking at another £150

some bigger injectors and uprated fuel pump - another £200 and then some managment - an emanage blue will set you back £300 brand new with all the harnesses and then probably £200-£300 to get it mapped properly

in all your talking around £1400

but as said above it depends how much power you want

and if you get all the above, you may aswel get a straight through exhaust which is another £150, and then some grooved/vented discs and better pads £120, a new clutch £80-£300 depending what you want, and the list goes on and on and on!

Thanks for the info people helped me out quite abit to be fair. Well i would like it running just over 200bhp not sure on the booston it like tho ;) . But to be fair i think in my situation i think its best for me to buy a glanza that already has a decent one built like as my budget isnt really flexible at the moment.But i want it done buy midyear just for the JAPSHOW at Podd.But im just thinking about the positivies at the moment so all should go well ;)

Thanks everyone

Drop us a email or call and we can discuss everything with you and sort out some firm prices for you, but the TD04 setup is a extremely good setup for the 4E motors.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

Drop us a email or call and we can discuss everything with you and sort out some firm prices for you, but the TD04 setup is a extremely good setup for the 4E motors.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

Workshop Landline - 01925 822266

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk

PM :D

if u want something cheaper than a new ecu u could use some thing like an apexi safc to sort the mixture out

definitely not recommended on a td04, you could get away with it on a ct9 and even possible a hybrid. but with the increase in boost and potential spiking boost, you need to make sure the afr's are spot on if you want your engine to last. plus with the increase in exhaust temps i would want something slightly more advanced then a basic fuel controller.

but... it is an option, but personally i wouldn't run it on a td04, would if needed an a ct9 though :D