Fuel Gauge Problem

Changed the KPH dial on my car there on friday for it to go through mot. when i put everything back to together and turned the key over i noticed the fuel gauge drop right to the bottom and it has stayed there ever since. The car was near full at the time. I have double checked everything and dont no why it isnt working. Any suggestions?

Any body have a solution to this. Just been out there and checked all the fuse's and disconnected and reconnected the sensor goin into the tank. Also the right indicator isnt flashing in the dial cluster

check that you havent pulled any of the 3 connectors that work all the bits out when is been getting moved about in the confined space. ether that or maybe the cluster is broke.

does the temp gauge work ok ??

i would take a guess that the connector has worked loose at the back tho

went out today to look at this again. Got the indicator working again but the fuel gauge isnt. This is really getting on my nerves. Would a bad earth do this or would the rest of the cluster not work if it was a bad earth?