Boost Problem, Maybe Hi/low Boost Button Related :/

Hi guys ! ! ! !

Does any one have any info on how i would re-conect the hi/low boost button on GT ? done a quick search but couldnt find anythin lol

its been disconected by the previous owner and the car dosent seem to be boosting as good as my last GT did, even tho they were both prety much standard. it seems really laggy :/

it boosts to 0.4 bar at about 3000rpm and then stays there till about 5500 then works its way up tp 0.6/0.7 ish, i've allso noticed an actuator pipe is missing aswell :/

Is there any way it could be stuck on low boost and is only reaching 0.6/0.7 because of the missing pipe

Any info or re-directing to a topic with the info or pics in would be great :p

hi boost on a standard car is 0.65 and low is 0.45

im guessing its got an adjustable actuator on it. when an uprated actuator is put on it bypasses the low boost privalage lol

Its got a standard actuator on it, just seems bit strange that it gets to 0.4 ish the stays there through about 2/2500 rpm then starts boosting some more, a few people have noticed it aswell so its not just me lol

Any one think it could be a different problem ?