Poker sponsoreship???

right then lads and lasses :lol:

im well in to poker done ok so far but really want to start entering some of the big tournaments but dont have that kind of money to be throwing around :lol:

i was just wondering if anyone on here know sof anyways of getting sponsered ive emailed a fewsites and posted same sor tof ting on some poker forums, thought i would throw it up here to just incase B)

thanks

I know nothing about poker, and im shit at it. but, just as an outside observation, surely if you was any good, you wouldnt need sponsership? get bang on the tournaments and if ure good ule win money and be able to afford big tourneys

I know nothing about poker, and im shit at it. but, just as an outside observation, surely if you was any good, you wouldnt need sponsership? get bang on the tournaments and if ure good ule win money and be able to afford big tourneys

yeah I get what your saying mate. But I'm looking at going in to this seriously and enter some massive tournaments like £10-£15k a pop an your not always going to cash. I've got three tournaments in the next month hopefully do well in them and get spotted :lol: