heater matrix help

ok well basically i have smoke coming out of my heaters, does this mean that my matrix is bust? some say it smells like oil and some say smells like burning antifreeze i on the other hand am confused and got smokey ness coming out of my heaters when i drive her

Please help

its very hard to tell, we did an engine change last night. when it 'steams' the inside of the window up it doesnt smudge like oil when i try it off although i do have to apply preassure like it its just water steaming

wow......how many engines? and how many heads?

All the pipes connected up right? defo something to do with the engine compartment you`ve never had any issues with your heater matrix before

wow......how many engines? and how many heads?

All the pipes connected up right? defo something to do with the engine compartment you`ve never had any issues with your heater matrix before

third engine because the pecker who sold me my last one said he hadnt rebuilt it when it was aparant after having it apart that he had and fucked up. the problem was there before this engine change mate and its still there which would maybe lead me to believe its the matrix?

touch the water with your finger and taste a bit, if it tastes of antifreeze (sweet sharp horrible taste) then it will be your heatermatrix or a leaking pipe mate

Ok matey ill crack out the wine glasses and get a tasting B) gonna see who has a matrix for sale