Battery light and exaust light Help ????

I was driving home last night and i noticed that i was holding back, the wipers and head lights n dash all went dim and then the battery light and the exaust light came on. I managed to get home, when i came to start it this morning it was slow cranking then it picked up then started. Got to work and had a look at wat it was charging with the head lights on it was 13.5 -.14 with them off 13 -13.5.

Charged the bat up and ran another earth cable from bat to the chaise, and all seemed great till i finished work then after about 10-15 mile same problem acurred. :rolleyes:

Can anyone help plzzzz!!!!!

get a new belt fitted sooner rather than later mate as that belt runs the water pump to!

Cheers guys for your help i changed the alternator today thinking that it was that then i noticed that the belt was knakerd so ill try that tomoz because its still not rite thanks again jack =)

Cheers guys for your help i changed the alternator today thinking that it was that then i noticed that the belt was knakerd so ill try that tomoz because its still not rite thanks again jack =)

Changed the belt today and all is good =) nice 1 guys