Pulsing Brake Pedal?

Hi guys,

Ive got a problem with my brakes, Ive replaced everything with new discs and pads all round, done the rear bearings to, but upon refitting I keep getting a pulsing feel in the pedal, not sure what it is, I have checked over everything to the point of removing everything and refitting it all again, but nothing has changed, could this be a rear caliper problem?

My car is a EP82 1995 completely stock, car was stood around for about a year or longer before I brought it, I done everything it needed for MOT, but can't resolve this problem, not sure if I was sold warped discs. I brought everything from camskill.

Any help and advise is appreciated, as Im hoping to get back at them this weekend.....TIA

Its a non ABS model, I made sure the surface was clean as possible when I installed them, I cleaned all the old grease off the rear's and re-greased the new bearings etc. The fronts seem fine, I think the problem is with the rears as fronts seem to be ok and there is no steering vibration etc.

Ive opened up the brakes several times to see if I can locate anything, Ive cleaned up the guide pins, lubed the boots, lubed the carrier, not sure what else it could be if not a warped disc. I was sent blueprint discs so wasn't so certain that they would be warped!

However the first time I noticed this was when I had my tyres changed they used a air gun to replace the wheel nuts not sure if that has warped the disc, or if Ive not seated the bearings properly.

Its surely confusing.