iam running a jperformance fmic on a ct9, might upgrade to td04 and wanting to know how to connect the intercooler pipe to the td04? do i need to buy different piping? or can i mod the one i have?

thanks for looking

iam running a jperformance fmic on a ct9, might upgrade to td04 and wanting to know how to connect the intercooler pipe to the td04? do i need to buy different piping? or can i mod the one i have?

thanks for looking

on my autobahn fmic i just cut the pipe that runs along the back/underneath the cooler to the desired length and used a 90 degree angle off the turbo :)

thanks for looking

hey mate im not sure about your particular setup but your cold side pipes should b ok and the hot side needs to be like mine roughly

edit - beaten to it lol

05012011293.jpg

on my autobahn fmic i just cut the pipe that runs along the back/underneath the cooler to the desired length and used a 90 degree angle off the turbo :)

X2,am sure its a 90 degree angle you need at 52mm

if its the blitz copy the second pipe off the turbo. not the one with the flange that goes over mani. the next one. cut bout 2 inch off and it fits perfect. don't use the long pipe that spans whole of intercooler or the over mani. no expense either :)