is there a plug n play emu ep91 harness out there?

Its called a 'field extension harness'.

EP82 Field Harness

EP91 Field Harness.

GTs and EP91 N/A turbo conversions are 2 plug, the EP91 glanza is 3 plug.

So the field extension harness you need is 3 plug to suit EP91 Glanza.

Its easy to double check by visually inspecting how many plugs are going into your factory ecu.

Here is the EP91 3 plug pinout as proof:

EP91e-Managepinout.jpg

eManageKey.jpg

The only advantage of it is so it can be easily plugged and unplugged without touching you cars main loom and is tidy.

Either way the main ultimate harness will need to be wired/spliced into the field harness.

It is only 'plug 'n' play' when the whole kit is ready to go (main ultimate harness/field extension harness) all wired up.

For optimum compatibility and future proofing your setup, its also best or even essential to have a 3bar map sensor and harness + injector adaptor #2 if your emanage ultimate unit is older than series 'E' PCB (circuit board version).

I run all all the above with my series 'B' unit, exactly the same as Rory's in the above link, works 110%.

Here you can see my emanage version (bottom right corner)

EMUVersionBPCB.jpg

These can also be homemade but far less tidier and the connection is not as good having now tried both.

I'd recommend finding a field extension kit all ready to go, you just need to keep your eyes open and be ready to pay as they go fast.

CIMG0044.jpg

CIMG0353.jpg

Hope this helps and if you need more info, just check our dedicated eManage forum.

Joz