Modified Live pics...

I know its a tad chavtastic but i mainly went for the drift and time attack finals. The EDC runs where awesome those guys where just cranking the handbrake at over 110mph and killing the corners... truly amazing stuff!

There where pro and club Time Attack on track but both sounding insane, puuuure turbo whistle and chatter... epic!

didnt go to many club stands as i was to busy around the track but saw a nice black GT on the Kent modified stand i think and also Bildos old White V parked up right near me in the car park. I recognised it straight away but couldn't remember why, then wondered why i knew the number plate... the owner must have thought why the fuck is that guy staring over here so much :thumbsup:. looked lovely and clean anyway :)

Few pikachu's for you all:

drift taxi's (£10 and get drifted round like a madman!)

_DSC8129edit.jpg

_DSC8115.jpg

_DSC7962edit.jpg

Time Attack Club and Pro:

_DSC8230.jpg

_DSC8221.jpg

_DSC8172.jpg

_DSC8154.jpg

_DSC8156.jpg

_DSC8061.jpg

EDC drift championships:

_DSC8140.jpg

_DSC8143.jpg

_DSC8145.jpg

_DSC8147.jpg

_DSC8148.jpg

_DSC8149.jpg

_DSC8151.jpg

_DSC8142.jpg

_DSC8267.jpg

_DSC8240.jpg

_DSC8256.jpg

_DSC8257edit.jpg

Anyone else make the event and see the awesome track action?

That bloody V is stalking me these days, it's rare I check a thread on here and I see you mention it, and in the last fortnight I've had two people say they've seen it! It's not even based anywhere near me anymore (Kent I think?)

Reassuring to hear it's still looking clean, I miss that poxy thing.

Looks like a good day was had, I always enjoy the Time Attack/EDC days.

The ebc car's were trully awsome, my favorite part of the day and was you the black glanza parked by me.

Nope i was in the field car park along the edge in my grey mx5.

That bloody V is stalking me these days, it's rare I check a thread on here and I see you mention it, and in the last fortnight I've had two people say they've seen it! It's not even based anywhere near me anymore (Kent I think?)

Reassuring to hear it's still looking clean, I miss that poxy thing.

Looks like a good day was had, I always enjoy the Time Attack/EDC days.

Lol, made it way back to kent again... was low but nice and clean :)

seen a few face's down there from the starlet world :D , ramain's car was RIPPING!!!! 2 sec's quicker than second place hahaha

was def full of chav tastic motor's alright!!!, thought they stopped all that crap 5 year's ago haha

Was that the buddyclub crx? he was absolutely flying! sounded mean as fook aswell lol

did SVA win it?

He was in the final and on the first run of the final he dropped a cylinder :(... i was routing Tim to win.

Gutted I couldnt make this :D

Really want to go watch a round of the Time Attack series

The sounds they made where unreal! huge crazy turbos spooling away down the straights B)

YEAH the crx, is k20 supercharged, super lightweight and the dude a NUT!!! lol

Was at Time Attack at knockhill and that crx was spinning the wheels as it came to the top of the hill on the main straight, its not even a massive crest either, was nuts!!

Good to see the wallace evo back out to play!