My 1st Charity Skydive for "Support our Soldiers"

Right guys and girls I have now booked my charity skydive for the 29th April. I have paid for the jump myself so any money raised will all go my chosen charity. Anything you can give would be much appreciated as I would really love to reach my target! You can donate by clicking on the link below which will take you to my justgiving page or you can text the amount you would like to donate. For example please text RGRE82 £1 to the number 70070. Or if you would like to donate more (which would be great) please just change the amount in your text message. Thank you!! xxx

http://www.justgivin...Georgina-Roach-

Edited by Georgie
  • 2 weeks later...

Ahhh wow it was you, thank you so much. I saw the donation and was like ahh how nice but who isit, I sent you a message on facebook asking if it was you because I typed your name in, thank you though! and definately getting photos done, I will put them up after :thumbsup: very generous of you!

Not a problem. I usually donate to help for heroes. But it's all going to good causes.

I haven't received any Facebook message :(

maybe i sent it to the wrong person, sorry lol

bumpy bump people, doing the skydive this weekend eeeeeek, any donations would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup: