The smashed Starlet thread!

Have you smashed your starlet, or minor alteration? :)

My minor alteration was with a fence 1 or 2 months after buying her :D All three off side pannels dinted, rear bumper cracked, exhaust fell off, tyre exploded, wheel's in a right state, engine skirt cracked, smashed Rear light o/s, and disintegrated o/s wing mirror!

price to fix, £200 for body work, £50 for light and wing mirror, £120 for exhaust!

mate drove into my passenger door...

dented the wheel arch and passenger door...

went to diff places to get diff quotes... but was like 300+

cost to repair £170 off the books...

because i know the guy was cheaper :)

oh yes. SCORE, not as bad as yours mate :D

yeah i was getting £1900+ quotes on damage! But went round this family's businesses, tyre centre, then garage and the guy at the garage said 'i know a guy who'll do it £300, just say i sent you'

Never mentioned him got a quote for £240 complete and the bumper repaired free so snapped it up! it got delayed and he said knock off £20 as an appology and when i took the £220 in cash he handed a 20 back sayin i said i'd knock it off!

Went back to him when i accidently stripped paint of my car! And i will use him for body work if i need it!

When I had the Starlet, dented the passenger side front wing.

Turned too soon reversing out of a drive, and caught it on a drainpipe, which popped the wing inwards :)

Also scuffed the front bumper in the process.

ahh its cool when stuff like that happens!

the business where i went to have my car done is just down the road, he does up old classic cars. he must be worth a fortune seeing all the cars he's re-done over the years. does some from scratc ad sells them on. genious :)

yeah this guy does body mods and show cars for peopel so i guess mine was just a small job! there was a White GT last time i was in there! getting a full respray!

Some one also recently reversed into mine ripping the bumper :) in a car park and never said anything just drove off! i was also drven into from behind by some dick head charve tryin for a laugh which scuffed my rear bumper and i clipped our bin in the garage scuffing the front! lol my car aint lucky!

i hatepeple who cant drive.

like really old people should not be allowed to drive. i got bumped just after i passed when i was looking for a car (was driving a beastly suzuki alto (1litre) oh yeahh) and yeah, they shudnt be allowed to drive. end of!

and public schools girls :D I have watched horrifically as several of them from this public school reversed into each other, low walls, and even a house! how the fuck do you not see a house?

Sorry for the dig at public schools but also because fo the high class mothers in they're 4x4's who have kids at the school i live next to my near side has bush scratches as i have to get in (in my not claiming to be off road vehicle!) it pisses me off! my theory, whats wrong with state school? :D:)

well it should be noted that it was there as it was when you got in the car!

yeah all true! the low wall was the funniest as we were all waving to stop! but she continued! The girls from that school have no sence at all! (they are my friends sister's friends by the way)

The best thing i love is the shock of 'other cars in a car park' look when some people reverse out of a space with out looking!

silly people. and still, i bet if there was a puppy in front of the car, they'd all see it (not that i condone killing anything). get me tho? or like some nail varnish harhar

Well I wrote off a saxo in my car B)

Well chuffed, but I bet both bottom arms and smashed my passenger wing in....that was it!! and his car had £6k of damage :pB)B):p

I also hit the side of a 206 and smashed the sill right in on that and all I had was some scuffs on the front bumper

Also went into teh back of a Corsa and creased my bonnet and broke my crystal light :p but again done more damage to that :p

My car must be strong as fuck :D