Afternoon people!

Need some advice and pictures and diagrams etc etc of how to fit a thermostat??

Again.. I'm a complete novice.. so as easy and simple as possible please! :-D

Is it a fairly easy job to do?

Thanks!

Easy job mate. How I do it - 1. Remove rad cap 2. Undo tap on bottom of radiator to empty the coolant out of the rad, as you will be putting fresh coolant in. 3. Disconnect the pipe on the thermostat, coolant will fly out so be careful :) 4. Unto both 10mm bolts and remove thermo housing 5. Clean faces , both on the block and in thermo housing 5. Fit new gasket and thermostat. Be sure to put the rubber seal in correctly with the flat part facing the block ( trust me I did it lol and lasted about an hour lol ) and fit thermostat 6. Refit housing and tighten bolts to correct torque ( do not over tighten! ) 7. Reconnect pipe on housing 8. Tighten up radiator tap and fill with coolant to the top, run engine with heaters on hot and blowing. Keep an eye on the radiator and keep filling up until the heaters blow hot. Once hot refit the cap and fchrck expansion tank. 9. Finally check for leaks and test drive :))