Indiglo dials bit of help?

image_zps6a556b21.jpg

Anyone know why I have two speedo faces? Is that just incase one brakes or do you stick both on haha bit confused also have no clue what wire to earth it too and what wire is the sidelights anyone know?

Edited by marble
One is MPH and 1 is KPH.

Your better off with MPH as thats what we use here obviously but if you dont have a convertor on your gearbox you will have to use the red rumbers instead of the blue ones.

Fuck I'm an idiot hahaha thanks very much buddy don't think I have it changed :/ any clue on the wireing?

Haha we all have they moments dont worry about it.

Wiring wise you can either go to your cig lighter and it will be on with the ignition or go to your sidelights which will obv make them come on with the sidelights.

I went with sidelights but they look shit when they are off so I would recomment going to the cig lighter keeps it alot simpler.

Haha we all have they moments dont worry about it.

Wiring wise you can either go to your cig lighter and it will be on with the ignition or go to your sidelights which will obv make them come on with the sidelights.

I went with sidelights but they look shit when they are off so I would recomment going to the cig lighter keeps it alot simpler.

Think Id actually rather they only come on with the sidelights tbh buddy is there anywhere I can find out what wire is the side light wire?

Just use a multimeter mate and turn your sidelights on and off until you work out which 1 it is.

If you take off the steering cowling its in behind there. Im sure its the dark green and black 1 iirc.

Honestly though mate you will regret it being linked to the sidelights unless you turn them on all the time aswell because when they arent lit the dials look shit but its obv down to you.