Got a spoiler for my Starlet on ebay...

I'm absolutely buzzin!

Just won a spoiler on ebay.

Click here to have a look at the auction.

I have no idea what this should have cost but I assume I have done well at that price?

Will have to get it sprayed to match the car but i have a few mates that should be able to do that for me quite cheaply. Will get the plastic side strips done at the same time and the arches tidied.

I'm guessing this spoiler will look like the one on the CD model right? That's all i wanted, just a little one to smarten up the back end.

Picking up my clear indicator lenses an side repeaters tomorrow from local dealer and have some osram diadem indy bulbs on the way from fleabay.

I have hardly spent any money on the car since i bought it (apart from the wheels) and it looks like a completely different car, I'm soo pleased.

Oh, K&N is on the way too from ybfilters and local breakers is keeping an eye open for a rolla manifold for me.

I might change the back lights and leave it at that :lol:

Chris

Nice one Chris, I saw it in the links section on here and thought of you straight away! Good luck with getting it fitted mate it will look smart.

Yeah its the CD spoiler. Its only worth what you want to pay mate. I payed £66 all in for a TTE spoiler, it was the same colour as the car aswell :D bastard hasnt turned up yet :lol: The small touches are always the most rewarding mate :p

Chris was also bidding on that dude!

Nice buys Chris.

ybfilters are good, have dealt with them before. I take it you checked up on the filter part number in our parts section before buying :lol: ?

Glad you are enjoying the hobby mate.

Joz

Yeah I checked the part numbers out and made sure i got the right one. I ordered it ages ago and the postage has been really slow though.